The Young Biblical Entrepreneur (YBE) Camp is designed to teach youth about the benefits of entrepreneurship and how to start a business based on biblical principles. Through lecture, interactive discussions, games and field trips, campers learn why economies are important, how to take calculated risks, the difference between a business that honors God and one that doesn’t, the essentials to creating a business plan, how to complete an industry analysis, how to develop a marketing strategy and much more!
Some of the camp activities include:
- Earning or loosing BE dollars, which are exchanged for U.S. dollars at the end of the camp
- Touring a kingdom business
- Developing and presenting business plans before local area business owners
- Competing for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in a business plan competition
- The opportunity to present business plans at the BE International Business Plan during Nehemiah Week