Do Not be Shaken in Hard Times
“When I felt secure, I said, “I will never be shaken.” – Psalms 30:6 (NIV)
How do you persevere in the face of challenges? What gives you the motivation to keep moving forward?
No matter what challenges you may be facing in your business, God is still in control. The Bible is filled with stories of persons who overcame insurmountable obstacles to still fulfill their destiny and purpose. Next week, we will address the Hindrances to Growth that many of us face in our FREE monthly BE Seminar on 12 Mar 2020 at 7:00 – 8:00 AM PST. This seminar will equip you with the necessary tools to be successful in every season of spiritual warfare by using biblical tools.
RSVP today to join us for this FREE one-hour seminar. Invite three friends to join you and learn how to face your challenges together head-on. Together we all win!
Let’s Level Up Together
“A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” – Proverbs 17:17 (NIV)
How many of our friends share your belief in doing God’s will in business? Do your friends challenge you and push you to rise to your greatest potential on and off the clock? Are you on track to being where you want to be in business within the next 20 years?
There’s room for you at the top! Our next Online BE Executive course is now enrolling the next generation of leaders. Graduates of this program stand out amongst entrepreneurs around the world because they are committed to changing lives through the power of business. In this course will learn:
- A kingdom worldview of entrepreneurship and business to effectively align your faith and values with your business
- To clarify your calling and purpose and how to fulfill it through the business
- To operate your business in better alignment with your family priorities
Best business practices for business efficiency and growth using Mini MBA methodologies
- To use various planning templates such as marketing and sales, financial modeling, and kingdom impact indicators for your business
- To develop a kingdom business plan that demonstrates a quadruple bottom line with an exit strategy
- Case studies of companies that have successfully implemented these principles with proven results
- Receive coaching from experienced coaches on how to immediately implement best practices into your business
- To develop a comprehensive transformational action plan with actionable timelines
- Qualify to pitch your business plan to vetted kingdom investors
Register today and receive your course materials prior to classes beginning on 31 Mar – 13 Oct 2020 at 6:00 – 8:00 AM PDT. A seat is waiting just for you at the top.
Ladies, Let’s Do This On Purpose
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” – Genesis 1:27 (ESV)
Ladies, do you know where your sweet spot lies? Do you know where you are called to serve in ministry and business?
We are inviting you to join us in our next Identity and Destiny for Women in Business course beginning 17 Apr – 5 Jun 2020 at 8:00 – 9:30 AM PDT. This course will walk you through seven proven steps to living a purpose-filled life and help you to discover even more of your identity in Christ. You will also be able to deepen your relationship with Christ by refining your study skills and learning from our seasoned instructors Debra Schlaht and Wendie Klem.
Seating is limited and the class beginning to fill up. Register today and join the ladies in business who are seeking to discover even more of themselves in Christ.