Grow and Go Deeper with Your Business
Regular Price: $199
If you do not see your member discount reflected in the price above, please log in to your E-Community account.
Take your business to the next level of growth with the executive curriculum set. You receive all three of the flagship B.E. curriculum books plus our newest set of resources: Finding Your God-Given Sweet Spot, Serve With Love, Serve with Love Mission in Action, and the 40-Day Coaching Guide.
Here is how the additional resources will enhance your Biblical Entrepreneurship experience.
Receive all three Biblical Entrepreneurship books like the basic Biblical Entrepreneurship set plus…
1) Finding Your God-Given Sweet Spot
The additional resources will take you deeper into understanding the WHY behind building your business and how God has uniquely wired you to be successful at it. In this eight week, step-by-step program, you will:
- Understand how God has uniquely wired you
- Identify your core strengths (gifts) that you should work from
- Know how you naturally help people
- See God’s purpose for your life
- Align your gifting with God’s purpose for greater alignment
2) Serve with Love
Building a healthy company culture results in happier employees, increased productivity, happier customers and a bigger bottom line. It becomes a win-win-win-win scenario. This book is a story a CEO of an iconic restaurant chain who turned a troubled company into a mission-led one. A must-read that illustrates:
- What not to do
- It starts from the top (good or bad)
- Happy customers result from happy employees
- Mission statements are critical to business success
3) Serve with Love Mission in Action Workbook
Taking note of who your stakeholders are, learn how to plot down your Purpose Statement and Mission Statement with goals in serving all your stakeholders with love.
4) 40-Day Coaching Guide
Take the challenge and create a better prayer life that will positively impact your business. This isn’t about praying for the things that you need like more sales, better employees, paying off debts, etc. It’s about building a healthy relationship with God so that He can guide you through the day-to-day. This devotional includes:
- Weekly devotionals
- Application exercises
- Daily scripture
- Space to journal
- Ability to get closer to the Father