“Come learn how to improve your business or launch a new business God’s way”
Join us at George Fox University’s Portland campus on August 6, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., for the Nehemiah Kingdom Business Seminar!
Participants will learn:
- The keys to biblical wealth creation through entrepreneurship
- How to improve your business using biblical principles
- How to turn an existing ideas into a profitable kingdom business
- Hear success stories of other kingdom entrepreneurs
- Learn how Biblical Entrepreneurship is impacting communities and nations around the world
We will also be joined at the Seminar by special guests Tom Mears, chairman of The Holland Group (Burgerville) and Bess Wills, General Manager of Gresham Ford.
During the seminar you will be able to enter for chance to win a free scholarship to the upcoming Biblical Entrepreneurship class that will be held at George Fox’s Portland Campus on October 3-5 taught by Eric Bahme and Wende Jones.
If you are already BE alumni, please join us and bring a friend!
Cost: FREE REGISTRATION EXTENDED: Free if you by August 3rd (after August 3rd the cost is $50)
Click here to register today!
GFU’s Portland Campus is located at 12753 S.W. 68th Ave, Portland, OR –
Room Number 155.
Don’t live in Portland? Join us at one of our other upcoming Kingdom Business Seminars:
Kalispell, Montana – October 28
Atlanta, Georgia – November 11 (Purpose and Profitability Seminar)