Do you have the gift of teaching and have a heart for reaching the marketplace for Jesus Christ through transformational business training? Over the course of 3 days you will receive impactful training that provides the information needed to become an effective teacher of our curriculum. We are looking to entrust & equip faithful men and women with the ability to teach our curriculum around the world.
Upcoming Certification Training
June 21 – 23 Mt. Vernon, Ohio
September 15 – 17 Portland, OR
Click here to register
Completion of our Certificate Course qualifies you to teach courses that you have already taken, including:
- BE I-III
- On Purpose Inc.
- Biblical Apprentice
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Teacher:
- Receive 20% of the total revenue of each class that you teach.
- Conduct workshops and seminars using Nehemiah Entrepreneurship curriculum both live and online.
- Move on to become Kingdom Business Coaches or even a Nehemiah Partner.
- Become a part of our national team or a join our international network of marketplace ministers who are devoted to transforming the marketplace through the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, one entrepreneur at a time.
A Certified teacher is qualified to teach up to the level of course they have already completed. Other requirements include:
- The prospective teacher candidate must, at a minimum, be currently taking our BE I course.
- Co-teach their first class with another qualified BE Teacher.
- Certified Instructors must attend annual re-certification training to maintain their certification.
For more information please call us at 1-877-916-1180, Ext. 102.