Wow, what an incredible time at our second Couples in Business Retreat! Last weekend, we gathered 23 couples together in the town of Celebration, FL to fellowship and discuss how to cultivate intimacy while growing a kingdom business.
To borrow a few words from our attendees, they described the retreat as “Enlightening, Refreshing, Wonderful, Awesome, Inspirational, Empowering, Praise Worthy, Nourishing, Foundational, Invigorating, Educational, Humbling, and Amazing.”
Some highlights of the weekend included:
· Jason & Brigit Braun speaking on discipleship strategies for raising a God-fearing family
· Terence & Wanda Chatmon on charting your family’s spiritual course
· Glenn Repple speaking on intentional family planning for kingdom philanthropy
· Tom & Jayne Sittema’s interview on glorifying God through business
· Bishop Allen & Lady Deborah Wiggins on faith
· Our incredible retreat emcees Jason & Vanessa Brewer
· Patrice Tsague on the three types of intimacy: spiritual, emotional and physical
· Testimonies of business and marriage by Scott & Tawnya Landis, Bruce & Jean Woodard, and Marlon & Rashida Cohen
· Sunday message by Pastor Dan Rivera
· Powerful worship by Chris Blanton, Karl Furno and Stephanie Fishbaugh
· Lots of fun, fellowship, and quality time with our spouse!
Thank you to all those that participated in this special event and also for those who continue to support our ministry so we can fund these programs. Please like and visit our Facebook page to view more photos from the weekend!