JOB TITLE: Administrative Support and Personal Assistant to CSO
REPORTS TO: Chief Servant Officer (CSO)
POSITION TYPE: Full-time + Benefits
To provide administrative support to the Chief Servant Officer, along with general office, bookkeeping and event support.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
– Personal assistant to CSO, providing office, event, and bookkeeping support.
– Manage CSO’s calendar, correspondence, meeting notes and follow up, filing and expense reports, mailings, mail processing, conference room scheduling, general printing and copying, and filing.
– Update and maintain customer records in InfusionSoft database.
– Manage product inventory, working with the Publishing department to ensure product inventory is adequate. Fulfill orders.
– Purchase office supplies and manage bank deposits and office petty cash.
– Event coordination assistance (events such as annual Nehemiah Week conference, Couples in Business conference, and fundraising events).
– Manage account payables and account receivables.
– Develop and update strategic plan based on area of responsibility.
– Attend weekly staff meetings, other team meetings, and quarterly retreats
– Other duties as assigned
– Comfortable working in a faith-based Christian environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing, or relevant experience.
– Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must have an aptitude for editing.
– Must have the ability to successfully multi-task and collaborate with others.
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Must be proficient in InfusionSoft, or comfortable learning new CRM/e-commerce systems quickly.
– Adobe suite/some graphic design experience a plus.
– Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
– Experience with Google Apps (i.e. Google forms) and experience working with WordPress a plus.
– Strong time management and organization skills.
– Able to work well with others, work as part of a team, lead and support when necessary
To apply, email resume and optional cover letter to Gina Tsague at email@example.com.