Now through the end of the year we invite you become a charitable investor by supporting our efforts to help people build kingdom businesses through a tax-deductible matching gift. Your end-of-year gift will help us provide scholarships to an aspiring entrepreneur giving them access to our life and business transforming courses. Some of our 2011 accomplishments:
- Supported 25 entrepreneurs and 9 partners with over $50,000 in scholarships in the US, Ukraine, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Canada and Madagascar.
- Trained 570 students in the US through 18 US partners and 11 international partners
- Trained a total of 570 students in the United States through 18 US partners and 11 partners internationally.
- Launched a new entrepreneurship program for youth, the Biblical Apprentice.
- Introduce Biblical Entrepreneurship through our partners in three new countries; Madagascar, Indonesia and Canada.
Click here to donate or mail your contribution to P.O. Box 468, Clackamas OR 97015. For more information please contact Gina Tsague at firstname.lastname@example.org.