Serve with Love Mission in Action
The Power of a Mission Statement
Do you have a transformational mission statement? Is your mission statement lived out by your team? Are your stakeholders impacted by your mission?
Serve with Love Mission in Action is a 10-hours interactive workshop based on the book, Serve with Love, authored by Tom Mears, to help individuals and organizations understand the power of a transformative mission statement through real-life case studies and hands-on activities.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement
- Recognize a real-life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization
- Identify key stakeholders that their mission must serve
- Develop action plans to serve their stakeholders through their mission statement
- Serve with Love book by Tom Mears
- Serve with Love Mission in Action workbook by Tom and Jennifer Mears
- Individuals and families who want to clarify a personal purpose and family mission
- Companies who want to create a missional culture and be intentional about living out their mission with measurable results
- Churches who want to create a missional culture and be intentional about living out their mission with measurable results