Revenue-based financing, also known as royalty-based financing, is a method of raising capital for a business from investors who receive a percentage of the enterprise’s ongoing gross revenues in exchange for the money they invested.
In this monthly education series, Patrice Tsague, Chief Servant Officer of the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community, and Edward Fitzpatrick, Founder of ILOCX, will introduce you to this form of capital raising and how to use it to generate passive income while supporting transformation companies. You will also learn about a new platform that has been developed to make this form of financing more efficient for entrepreneurs and more accessible to the average investor.
In this 12 months education series you will:
- Learn the history and evolution of the capital markets
- The various forms of financing
- Revenue-based financing and how it works
- The difference between revenue-based financing and traditional financing
- How to generate passive income and create wealth through revenue based financing
- How to evaluate revenue based financing opportunities?
- How to raise capital for your own business using this strategy