“My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.” – James 3:1 (NKJV)
What is your Executive leadership style? Are you an Autocratic Leader that makes all the decisions without consulting others? Are you a Democratic Leader who holds the final responsibility, but you are known to delegate authority to other people? Are you a Strategic Leader who fills in the gaps between the other leaders in your organization and supports them with a strategic perspective when practical issues arise? Or, are you a Kingdom Executive ready to master Biblical Entrepreneurship with transformational principles that will take your blossoming, blooming, or future company into the future?
John C. Maxwell said, “A leader is the one, who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” As a leader in your organization, you have the ability to set the tone and declare the path that your business will take towards success for both your employees and your consumers. Through our BE Executive Program Online, you can receive Biblical Entrepreneurship training that will allow you to stand tall on the vision God has given you to run your business with the training and coaching from Kingdom Business Coaches with over 20 years of combined experience in building and expanding existing Kingdom companies.
This program offers 32 weeks of intense hands-on instructions from 25 Jun 2019 – 4 Feb 2020 and concludes with a graduation where you and your classmates dedicate your businesses back to God. In this course you will learn:
- How to operate your business in better alignment with your family priorities
- How to clarify your calling and purpose along with finding out how to fulfill it through business
- Where to find support in practical business challenges and enhance your commitment to your beliefs with best business practices
- How to take calculated risks to help your business leap forward
- The principles of biblical profit and economics
- Marketing and sales from a biblical approach
- Biblical management and financing
- Planning for succession and exit
- How to develop a Kingdom Business Plan and more
An investment of 2 hours per week for the next 7 months will guarantee you a new level of success. Register for the last BE Executive Program class at our $3,770 rate before the full class price jumps to $5,000 in our next cycle. Register soon to ensure you receive your course materials on time. Classes begin soon!