Date: Friday, Sep 14
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm EDT
Venue: First Presbyterian Church of Orlando; 106 E Church St, Orlando, FL 32801
Tom Mears, Chairman of Burgerville, Author of Serve with Love.
Jennifer Mears, President of Holland Inc.
Patrice Tsague, Chief Servant Officer of Nehemiah Project International Ministries and Kingdom Business Coaching.
Serve with Love Mission in Action
The Power of a Mission Statement
Do you have a transformational mission statement? Is your mission statement lived out by your team? Are your stakeholders impacted by your mission?
Serve with Love Mission in Action is a 4 to 8-hour interactive workshop based on the book, Serve with Love, authored by Tom Mears, to help individuals and organizations understand the power of a transformative mission statement through real life case studies and hands-on activities.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement
- Recognize a real life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization
- Identify key stakeholders that their mission must serve
- Develop action plans to serve their stakeholders through their mission statement
Limited seating! Register TODAY!
Please register 3 full business weeks before the class to ensure you receive your course materials on time.